"Description": "Domain ownership verification file for Microsoft 365 - place in the website root",
Lawn Care Doesn't End in Winter
Sign up for seasonal lawn maintenance services
One of the best parts of cooler weather is that you don't have to worry about mowing the lawn anymore. However, that doesn't mean that your landscaping should fall by the wayside. Strand's Lawn Care offers seasonal maintenance services that will keep your lawn looking its best throughout the year. Get a free price quote for our services right away.
Keep your property beautiful all year long
You may be wondering what seasonal lawn care entails. Well, our team can handle:
- Sprinkler System Start-Ups: Have your system inspected and properly adjusted at the beginning of the season.
- Sprinkler System Winterization: Drain your Sprinkler system to prevent damage during the winter months.
- Core Aeration: In addition to reducing compaction, core aeration also allows water, oxygen, and nutrients to reach the root system of your lawn. This helps create a more dense turf with a higher stress tolerance for drought and disease. Break up thatch to allow water and nutrients to better permeate into the soil, leading to healthier grass. This is recommended in the spring and/or fall annually.
- Overseeding: This is done along with core aeration in the spring and/or fall to fill in patchier and thinner lawns to create a much more thick lush lawn.
- Edging - Increase your curb appeal by keeping those edges crisp where the grass meets any hard surfaces
- Power Raking: Thatch can keep water and air from reaching the soil and, if left untreated, can create an environment that harbors pests and diseases. De-thatching removes those layers of dead grass, roots, and debris, keeping the grass greener and healthier while minimizing the chance of disease. This is done in the spring or fall as needed."
- Liquid Fertilization: Our 5-step program provides your turf with the highest quality fertilizers and both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control. Our program will help you achieve a beautiful green, weed-free lawn you will be proud of.
- Fall Cleanups: Remove leaves to prevent them from rotting over the winter, which leads to patchy grass and fungus growth.
- Spring Cleanups: Dispose of branches and debris that have accumulated over the winter to ensure your lawn looks clean.
- Gutter Cleanup: Leaves and debris often plug up rain gutters and need to be clean to continue to function properly.
- Tree & Shrub Trimming - Seasonal pruning to enhance proper growth and trim back overgrown plant life.
Ready to enjoy a well-maintained yard this year? Schedule an appointment for our seasonal lawn care services now.