You may be wondering what seasonal lawn care entails. Well, our team can handle:
- Irrigation Winterization: Drain your irrigation system to prevent damage during winter months.
- Core Aeration: In addition to reducing compaction, core aeration also allows water, oxygen, and nutrients to reach the root system of your lawn. This helps create a more dense turf with a higher stress tolerance for drought and disease. Break up thatch to allow water and nutrients to better permeate into the soil, leading to healthier grass.
- Power Raking: Thatch can keep water and air from reaching the soil and, if left untreated, can create an environment that harbors pests and diseases. De-thatching removes those layers of dead grass, roots and debris, keeping the grass greener and healthier while minimizing the chance of disease.
- Liquid Fertilization: All lawns need nutrients to survive and sometimes they need a little help to get them. Our 5-step program provides your turf with the highest quality fertilizers and both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control to ensure a healthy lawn.
- Spring cleanups: Dispose of branches and debris that have accumulated over the winter to ensure your lawn looks clean.
- Fall cleanups: Remove leaves to prevent them from rotting over the winter, which leads to patchy grass and fungus growth.
Ready to enjoy a well-maintained yard this year? Schedule an appointment for our seasonal lawn care services now.